Topband: Broadcast stations

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Broadcast stations
From: MarkWA1ION@excite.com (Mark Connelly)
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 10:00:13 -0800 (PST)
Henrik Weiss <ozling@mail.dk> wrote

> I would appreciate any info on where to find a list of broadcast stations
>in the 160 M vicinity, present in Europe. The list I have seen so far are
>all focused on the Americas.

The best source is the free European Medium Wave Guide,
a PDF document downloadable from the following page:
"http://go.to/emwg";.

Herman Boel in Belgium publishes this excellent guide.  If
there's a downloading or access problem, you could also try
    http://gallery.uunet.be/hb/index-gb.htm

The World Radio-TV Handbook, though not always kept
accurate and up-to-date, is another good resource for
this purpose.

73 ... Mark Connelly, WA1ION