Topband: QSL INFO for A92ZE

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: QSL INFO for A92ZE
From: K4SXT@rocketmail.com (Julius Gostel)
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 20:58:25 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Gang,

QSL info for me:

CAPT J. Gostel
PSC 451, Box 1198
FPO AE 09834  USA

Email:  k4sxt@rocketmail.com

I will be working on a better antenna system this
weekend.  Although I have not heard a USA signal yet
and my TX sig is pitifully weak in Europe,  I am
confident that I will be able to produce a decent
signal before the end of this year.  Timing may be the
problem for USA - I will try to get up at 3AM (0000z)
on Friday morning.  I hope the band is open.  I
respond to every CQ I hear - so far QSO's with UA, I,
and A45.  I have also been listening on 3.5 for USA at
0230-0300z - nil for USA so far.  Had a QSO with KL7XX
on 40 this AM.

73,
GUS A92ZE (ex KH2/K4SXT, 9V1ZE)