Topband: All PSK31 Enthusiasts

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: All PSK31 Enthusiasts
From: billg@warwick.net (Bill Gerhold)
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 21:27:04 -0400
Just finished working W1GF and NR1DX on 1.824.00.  These were my first PSK31
contacts on 160 and the first PSK31 signals I have seen on 160.  I just kept
calling CQ on PSK and finally got the two contacts.  It may have been W1GF's
first PSK QSO also I do not know.
Signals from both stations were solid copy even during deep fades.  We were
all using about 100 watts.
Unfortunately, the band was real quiet and the distance was small but, I am
convinced this weak signal mode is forgotten on this band.  I will keep trying.

Bill
WA2AEH