Topband: measuring wire for beverages

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: measuring wire for beverages
From: kr1g@hotmail.com (ted demopoulos)
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 05:59:27 GMT
There's got to be a better way!

I've been measuring lenghts for beverage in my driveway, then dragging them
into the woods (partly recoiled , largely dragged). BIG work.
I figured I couldn't measure them as well in the (thick) woods, and although
the spools of wire I have are allegedly 500 feet long, I don't really trust
them.

Should I just measure them length of where they will be going, and them just
string wire off the spool, not worrying about exact length or what??? Or any
others suggestions

73
Ted, KR1G