Topband: New TopBand frequency in LY

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: New TopBand frequency in LY
From: k6se@juno.com (k6se@juno.com)
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 09:14:08 -0700
Marius, LY3IT wrote:

       New TopBand plan in LY
       1715-1800   10w
       1810-1850   1000w
       1850-2000   10w

Also, may be anybody know who have license to work in 1715-1800 ?
==========
The world-wide 160-meter frequency allocation list provided by Dennis,
K0CKD show that Poland (SP) is authorized 1750 to 1800 kHz for CW.  I'm
sure this is an error because, as far as I know, no amateur operation is
allowed below 1800 kHz in any country.  I worked two Polish stations a
few years ago, and both of them were certainly above 1800 kHz.

The K0CKD list (which needs updating for Poland and Lithuania) is
available at Will, K6NDV's Web site at http:/www.topband.net/

73, de Earl, K6SE

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.