Topband: RoofTop Topband Antennas - Thanks and Summary

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: RoofTop Topband Antennas - Thanks and Summary
From: kd4rwn@bellsouth.net (kd4rwn@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 14:21:05 -0400
Thanks to all who responded in the group!

        The general feeling was that shunt feeding the tower would be a
good idea. Even though its short, The 2 Beams and the fact its free-
standing seem to be in our favor.  But some other ideas were also
submitted and ill list them below.  Hopefully we can get something
up in time for the fall season. Hope to hear some of you on the
Topband soon!  73's...

Lazy 'U' Dipole Between Both Towers

DCTL antenna   (Kinda looks like a Delta Loop - Link below)
http://home.earthlink.net/~mwattcpa/antennas.html

Ulysses Rodriguez - KD4RWN
President - University Of Central Florida ARC (K4UCF)
Member: ARRL, FCG, WWYC # 77
kd4rwn@arrl.net