Topband: 1999 ARRL 160 Contest Results

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 1999 ARRL 160 Contest Results
From: btippett@alum.mit.edu (Bill Tippett)
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 10:37:10 +0100
        Full results will be in August QST and are now available to
ARRL Members at: http://www2.arrl.org/members-only/index.html
Congrats to winners in the following categories:

Category        Winner          Score          QSO's          Mults
SO QRP          WK3I            70,776          481             72
SO Low Power    KB1EGB         171,535          851             91
                (WA1LNP op)
SO High Power   K1ZM           396,300         1357            118
Multiop         W8JI           295,704         1170            111
                (+ WA4TT,N8VW)

                                                73,  Bill  W4ZV

P.S.  None of these are new category records but they are not bad
considering we are near the sunspot cycle peak!