Topband: KH2 QRT -- QSY to A9

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: KH2 QRT -- QSY to A9
From: K4SXT@rocketmail.com (Julius Gostel)
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 22:47:00 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Gang,

I closed down my station here on top of Nimitz Hill in
Guam today. Getting packed for the move to Bahrain.  I
will arrive in Bahrain at the end of July, apply for a
license and then wait for my household goods shipment
to arrive (100 days transit).  I will do my best to be
on the air from Bahrain in September.  My last top
band QSO was VE7VV on May 15 - I also worked VK9WI on
the 15th which put me at 101 worked from Guam on top
band.

I have a backlog of QSL's to get out and will do so in
the next few days.

See everyone from A9

73,
Gus  KH2/K4SXT