Topband: JA report from SC

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: JA report from SC
From: KRAMIREZ@tritonpcs.com (Kenneth Ramirez)
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 08:19:27 -0500
    Decided to get on 160m this morning and surprised to hear a loud JA8CDX
CQing at 1130z 1hour before sunrise here in South Carolina. He went away
before I had a chance to get the amp warmed up. Also worked JA1HQT who was
599 at 1225z with a big pileup. Heard JA7BXS CQing at 1230z but had to hurry
off to work as I was already late. I need to spend more time on this band
and get a better feel for when and when not to look for stuff. 73 Ken N4UK