Topband: A61AJ 160M Logs Now Complete at W3UR

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: A61AJ 160M Logs Now Complete at W3UR
From: K1ZM@aol.com (K1ZM@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 12:13:42 EST
Friends

The last of the A61AJ Topband logs were delivered yesterday to Bernie, W3UR,
who is the QSL manager.

While the CQWW CW contest log was electronic, the BEFORE and AFTER LOGS were
paper - and I have now converted them (read that keypunched 864 Q's manually
into a BIN file) over the past few days.

But, they are now all present and accounted for - and in the hands of W3UR
-who has QSL's ready and waiting for the Topband "deserving".

A few of you sent cards to me - I will forward them to W3UR as I have no
cards for A61AJ here.

Tks again for making this operation a success in an otherwise S L O W Topband
season.

73 JEFF

K1ZM@aol.com