Topband: Caribbean stations in the CQ WW SSB/CQ WW CW

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Caribbean stations in the CQ WW SSB/CQ WW CW
From: sire@omen.net.au (Steve Ireland)
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 06:58:06 +0800
Thanks to all those who contributed information/sked offers for Mike VK6HD
and on my recent e-mail prior/for the CQ WW SSB - it was very much
appreciated.  Propagation predictions have been done and e-mails sent,
which has been fascinating.

I wonder if there are any low-banders out there who are going to CO, KG4,
C6, HI and ZF for either the CQ WW SSB or CQ WW CW?  Mike and I have a good
caribbean sunrise/vk6 sunset darkness overlap with those stations, but are
lacking any responses so far.  Maybe no one is going to these places, but
we live in hope.

If anyone knows any names/callsigns or even e-mail addresses, they would be
very much appreciated.

Many thanks!

Vy 73,

Steve, VK6VZ