Topband: 11th of Oct propagation

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 11th of Oct propagation
From: df2py@t-online.de (DF2PY)
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 21:04:53 +0200
hello topbanders !
This morning the searchlight illuminated the Rocky Mountain division.
N7JW from Utah was pretty strong and a few minutes later N7KA ( NM ) rolled in.
No more TX or other southern stations heard.Missing out on all the big ones
from
Coloradio ! From reports on the reflector it seems to me that we all reach
different latitudes from EU.But we need to give consideration to the fact that
there is a big difference in latitude between active EU stations ( i am exactly
on the 50 th meridian ),think OZ1EEZ is about 10 to 15 degrees north and
Jose is
easily 15 degrees south.Some of the prop-wizards on the reflector might
think up
something out of it.
Just putting up another 900 ft bev,but at a greater height-will report later.
       73 amigos         de df2py