Topband: cndx

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: cndx
From: bazley@fullcomp.com.au (Michael Bazley)
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 08:56:09 +0800
Hi All,
Winter months,especially June and July, are usually very poor for dx here
in VK6. This Winter has not been too bad and I would suggest that if there
were more stations active 160 would be more alive. During the past month
W7AWA, W8JI and W8UVZ have been good consistent signals. Europeans have
also been worked with GM4BES coming through nearly every day. I guess that
with my sunrise around 2300z most Europeans are tucked up in bed at that
time!
Locally, Gus, KH2/K4SXT is heard almost daily on 1824 and UN7JX and YC0LOW
(1828) are still around.
73 es dx de Mike VK6HD