Topband: Dayton Antenna Technology Forum

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Dayton Antenna Technology Forum
From: tduffy@sygnet.com (Tim Duffy)
Date: Sat, 08 May 1999 21:56:10 -0400
As many topbanders have an interest in the latest antenna tips, I
thought you might like to see what will be presented at the Dayton
Antenna Forum this year.

I hope to see you there!

I am not sure what the Room number is for the forum. It should be in the
same place that it has been for the last 16 years that I have moderated
it. Check the program for the latest information.

ANTENNA TECHNOLOGY FORUM

Friday 2 pm to 5 pm

Moderator: Tim Duffy, K3LR

"A Short Study of Some Features of Phased Yagi Arrays"
Jay Terleski, WX0B

"Yagi Mechanical Design for Everyone"
Kurt Andress, K7NV

"The 80 Meter Triangle Antenna"
Goose Steingass, W8AV

"Tribander Comparison Test Results - Chapter 2"
Steve Morris, K7LXC

"Ideas for Low Frequency Short Vertical Receiving Arrays"
Tom Rauch, W8JI

*********
Topbanders are also invited to the CONTEST SUPER SUITE
sponsored by RF Applications and hosted by North Coast Contesters and
Frankford Radio Club. I am sure you will see many topband ops at this
suite.

It will be open Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights starting at 7 PM.
It is a large ballroom with lots of room, tables, chairs and a cash bar.

It will be held in the 2nd floor Miami Room of the Crowne Plaza hotel in
downtown Dayton.

73!
Tim K3LR