Topband: Re: Low Band Dinner at Dayton

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Re: Low Band Dinner at Dayton
From: W9zr@aol.com (W9zr@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 08:07:05 EDT
Hi Topbanders:

We are all set for Friday's dinner at Neil's Heritage House in Dayton.  Check
out the Dayton area map in the Hamvention program for exact directions to the
place.

We again have a full house and a long waiting list.  We would appreciate it
if those of you who have a confirmed seat would let us know if you have had a
change of plans and cannot attend so that we can work our way down the
waiting list.  No need to reconfirm if you will be attending, just drop an
email if you cannot attend.

See you at Dayton!

73

Randy W9ZR and George W8UVZ