Topband: CF Antenna

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: CF Antenna
From: bhosking@commerce.state.wi.us (Hosking, Brian)
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 12:04:07 -0500
I have been listening to the discussions on this antenna both here,
and in the ongoing discussions at the AntenneX website.  I have my doubts
about the antenna, but have enjoyed listening to the religious
wars that seem to break out any time the subject comes up.  ;-)
In the interest of fairness to both sides, I thought I would post the
response to the charges that were also posted
to the Antennex discussion site by the author of the articles himself.

73
Brian

(P.S.  In the interest of fairness, I AM forwarding Brian's post...
however, this will be the LAST post on this topic until something
definitive appears from the NAB meeting.  I don't intend to have this
reflector turned into a public forum for name-calling by either side.
...de W4ZV)