TopBand: Reflector

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Reflector
From: n6tr@teleport.com (n6tr@teleport.com)
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 19:43:47 -0800 (PST)

In answer to the 117 people who asked if the reflector was down -
yes it was.  But seems to be back up today and I have tried to keep
up with the flow of traffic.  Some of the time critical messages (like
ARRL DX CW stuff) wasn't forwarded since the time had passed.

Also, Bill and I have agreed not to post messages announcing contest
efforts from garden variety countries in the future.  The GJ posting
was from a sufficiently rare place to warrant posting, but messages
for USA operations or other well represented countries will not be
approved.  We all know you will be there!

73 Tree N6TR
tree@contesting.com