TopBand: Re: 160 LP (fwd)

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Re: 160 LP (fwd)
From: v31jp@logical123.net (Joseph L. Pontek, Sr.)
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 1999 10:45:32 -0500
Bill & All,

I know this to be true on forty, not with Beverages, but with a beam. There,
I have had one day of working JA's over EU from the Midwest, the next
day, I had to aim SE. I suspect this happen much more often than we know
on 160 & 80.

> P.S.  The band sounded great this morning...let's hope it holds for VK9XX!

Ya, wouldn't you know, I have everything tore apart, packing for the trip to
Belize!  All I could do was listen to the packet spots!

73 de K8 Joe "Palooka" & Beverly

K8JP, V31JP, VP5/K8JP, VP5JP, K8JP/VA2, ex-K8HKM