TopBand: Planned Activity For The CQ 160M CW Contest

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Planned Activity For The CQ 160M CW Contest
From: K1ZM@aol.com (K1ZM@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 01:00:13 EST
Hi Folks!

Pse add this to your list of things to do over the weekend......

K1ZM will be signing W1BB  (the callsign of Stew Perry himself) in the CQ 160M
test taking place this coming weekend on 160M CW.

It is indeed an HONOR to have been allowed the use of this truly special
callsign for the weekend.

Pse look out for W1BB CQ'ing between 1822-1838Khz each night in the test!  I
will work any signal I can hear - so pse do look out for me and pse do give me
a call during the contest.

Hope to work many of the 160M crowd.  Special memorial W1BB QSL's will be
available from the W1BB Stew Perry Memorial Radio Club in Lakeville, MA
(adress is ok on QRZ Com Callbook).

Many tks!

73 JEFF  K1ZM & (W1BB for this weekend only!)

K1ZM@aol.com