TopBand: vp2mhj

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: vp2mhj
From: VP2MHJ@lee.win-net.org (VP2MHJ@lee.win-net.org)
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 14:15:45 -0500
From: VP2MHJ@lee.win-net.org
To  : topband@contesting.com
To: <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 14:15:45 -0500

Hi Topbanders,

Last chance tonight to catch VP2MHJ on topband... will be there at 1:00z
(that is the night from jan 6 to jan 7), 1831 as usual.
I will refrain from further updating the topband log in www.wimo.com.
Condx have been good enough so everybody should sure he made it...

The antennas will go down jan 7 and I hope to back home on jan 9.
Thanks to everybody for the many contacts!
Just one EA8 made it, all other contacts stateside only (and canada, sorry).
Maybe due to the fact that I have been on the wrong side of the mountain
for EU (where I have NOT been last year from J8)

73 to everybody and a happy '99.

What about FP to go next?? I would be happy about activity reports from there.

'Fred' Volkmar,  DF2SS
e-mail: info@wimo.com.
Do NOT reply to WinLink any more (or do it immediately), the SYSOP will not
be happy about your dead mails on his harddisk...

NOTICE: Mail to the sender of this message is via a
(slow) radio link.  PLEASE be brief and send only PLAIN TEXT.
Consult the help file for your EMail program for information
on how to send Plain Text messages.
Also DO NOT copy the sender's messsage text back to them.

Processed by Amateur Radio Station N0ZO, n0zo@lcia.com
using NetLink (c) 1996-98, W5EUT
For Help - http://www.win-net.org