Front End Saver: Re: TopBand: FT1000D Aux RX input

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Front End Saver: Re: TopBand: FT1000D Aux RX input
From: lmenzel@millcomm.com (Larry Menzel)
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 1998 21:45:22 -0600
Greetings to all, and a happy Holiday season.

Once again, for the good of all recieve antenna inputs and radios
in radioland:  The best $50 you'll ever spend!

The Front End Saver
C & S Engineering
9229 Goldenrod Dr.
Ft. Wayne, IN  46835
(219) 485-1458
VC and VISA welcomed
http://home1.gte.net/crlewis/

Usual disclaimers...no connection whatever.

However, I am a satisifed customer.  Their little box is available in
kit or finished form.