TopBand: FT5ZH

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: FT5ZH
From: istvan.bogyo@mdc.hu (pista)
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 14:08:54 +0100
Wow,

I still hardly believe it. FT5ZH (was it really him???) showed up last
night just after 23 UTC on 1826 kHz with a 579 signal on the vertical,
and a couple of minutes later he was in the log. The only thing that
disturbes me is that when I tried my receiving antennas, he was 569 on
the East Bev, while he was 000 on the South Bev. Unfortunately I still
do not have my Bev to US LP up, but I stronly hope that it was the real
one and not a drunk played a bad game with us.

Can someone (perhaps you, Gil) clarify that it was the real FT5ZH?

73 es DX
de
Steve HA0DU