TopBand: T88II still QRV?

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: T88II still QRV?
From: gtaft@voyager.net (George Taft)
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 10:04:34 -0500
Altho I saw several spots of Dave (T88II) and associates this AM, I
haven't had an opportunity to find out when they will go QRT?
Originally scheduled to finish today, but several days ago Dave made the
comment that they would be looking for us "till the end of the week"?

Anyone have any further info on how long they plan to stay?

73  George  W8UVZ

PS  No copy here on top band today altho there were JA reports of their
usual 1827 haunt.  I did hear them weakly on 3505 for a few minutes
around 1220Z.