TopBand: CQWW cw - topband

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: CQWW cw - topband
From: harlins@swipnet.se (Lars Harlin)
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 23:56:39 +0200

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01BE1CBD.12271360

Hi,

Had a very enoyable experience this weekend in CQWW CW as 160m operator
in SL3ZV M/M effort. My companion was SM3CVM/Lars, and we both share the
same love for topband.

Condx were not bad overall, but still we worked much less USA stns than
last year. Could it be due to higher sunspot activity?
Lower activity as the good condx on the "food-cooking-frequencies"
steals activity on lowbands? Or whats your guess?

Here is our claimed raw score for 160 (all band score is on 3830):

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries   Zones

  160CW      901         901       1042        90         24

73s de Lars/SM3BDZ