TopBand: CQWW

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: CQWW
From: harlins@swipnet.se (Lars Harlin)
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 06:55:58 +0200

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01BE1452.D382EFC0

Hi,

Would like to announce that I and SM3CVM will operate 160 from SL3ZV in
CQWW CW. We are doing a M/M effort from SL3ZV and will be about 20 ops
in all.

We are quite wellequipped on 160. Rig: Knwd TS-870, PA: SM3BDZ Homebrew
QBL5/3500, Antenna: fullsize 4-square with at least
100 radials on ground for each vertical.

We have doubled the number of radials this year, and are very interested
in feedback reports on our signals as well as our
receiving capability in the contest.

Neither me or Lars/SM3CVM mind womans at all, but anyway we sincerely
hope, that ms Aurora will pick another
weekend ! ;)

Hope to met you in the contest!

Best 73 de Lars SM3BDZ