TopBand: antenna up!

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: antenna up!
From: k8sm@juno.com (SCOTT A LONG)
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 21:53:53 EDT
I just wanted to say thanks once again to all those who sent me their
suggestion on erecting this Inv-L.  The result was I used a fishing rod
with a Zebco 202, 1 oz sinker, 10# line and my "wrist rocket" slingshot.
After shooting it over this nice tree I connected some 20#  line to the
10# line and pulled the 20# line back over the tree by reeling it in.  I
used the 20# line to pull some light weight nylon line over the tree so
that I could pull the wire over the tree.

I am still waiting for my unun balun kit, hopefully next week we will be
on the air with it. I'm ready to log one of those KH2 stations!

My thanks to the reflector gang for everyone's help.

Scott - K8SM
"160m is an addiction"

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]