TopBand: 9M2AX

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: 9M2AX
From: btippett@CTC.Net (Bill Tippett)
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 08:58:49 -0400 (EDT)
        Yesterday Ross had a nice visit in the Charlotte NC area.
He attended a luncheon with the Carolina DX Association and then
we went to K4MQG's QTH to see Gary's station which includes a 75 meter
Yagi made by Create Design in Japan.  After that, Ross spent the
afternoon and evening at my QTH and was lucky to see a couple of
coyotes playing in my front pasture!  This morning we got up early
and I took him to the airport to head for Boston where he will
meet K1ZM and others in that area.  I believe his plans are to visit
VE1ZZ and then some of the guys in the Washington DC area before he
heads for Frankfurt to meet some of the DL gang.  His travel
schedule reminds me of a contest operation although it lasts for
weeks instead of just 48 hours, hi!

                                        73,  Bill  W4ZV