TopBand: Re: CQ 160 Rules

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Re: CQ 160 Rules
From: rikik@inter.net.il (rikik@inter.net.il)
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 1998 11:02:17 -0700
Wow Vic!!

In England, You have about 5 hours more darkness than we have in
Israel !!

The following times are UTC:

        2200 Friday to 0440 Saturday  =  6 Hours and 40 Minutes of
Darkness
        1505 Saturday to 0440 Sunday  = 13 Hours and 35 Minutes of
Darkness
        1505 Sunday to 1600 Sunday    =  0 Hours and 55 Minutes of
Darkness
                 Total Darkness in 4X = 21 Hours and 10 Minutes

>From your e-mail, I have 10 hours less darkness than do the North
Americans in
the CQ 160 Contest !

Seems grossly unfair guys !!

Of course this was never intentional, right?

I've received many replies supportive of my position, and nobody  has
mentioned
anything wrong with it.

Why not put this on the Contest Committees Agenda now ?!!!
(They asked for comments about their agenda to:  cq160@contesting.com)

73,
Riki, 4X4NJ