TopBand: 4X4NJ North America Sked

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: 4X4NJ North America Sked
From: rikik@inter.net.il (rikik@inter.net.il)
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 1998 22:23:51 -0700
HI Ron,
Well - I feel bad about being the only one in Asia for you guys and not
QRV.  II guess I'll just have to pull myself out of the sack real early.  At
least on Friday and Saturday I don't have to function at work after that.
Let's try this coming Friday, September 11, at 0315 UTC.  I will be on 1828
calling CQ NA, and my QSX will be 1829. I'm putting this on the reflector to
let the rest of the "deserving" know too.  I hope to see you and the others
at the 160 Dinner in Dayton, 1999.
73,
Riki, 4X4NJ