TopBand: ZL8RS

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: ZL8RS
From: 100374.252@compuserve.com (J & AJ Robertson)
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 06:58:02 -0400
Bob did come on this am USA time .  Conditions vy poor and he worked only 7
DX stations.   All being well he hopes their power will be on until 1200z
Sat night so he may turn up on 160 a little later if the HF bands stay open
for the contest.  here's his DX list for 160 so far in the order of QSO's.
                                W8JI K3SX K6UR KG6I N7RT N6RO VE6LB K3UL
K9VWA K1VW K9RJ W1NG NE9Z W7LR KG6I W3GH K9JK K7CA W1JR NI6T N6MM VE3ZI
NQ1U K8IP KA7G K3JJG W2VO K3ANS W5DM AI6L W3GH VE7BS N2QT K3UA  N4CH N4MM
K1ZM LU2YE W1NG K8OMV N4XX K2QC K0JUH .   That's it fellows so if ur not
there pse try again and forget about the yawns and red eyes.  I rang our
licence  authority today regarding the long line beacons .  They are
licenced world wide to operate between 1800 and 2050 on low power and that
is why the 2 NZ GPS beacons were given a licence.  5 more were approved but
then declined once NZART took action.    73 all and GL Jim ZL2JR