TopBand: Aki at H40AA

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Aki at H40AA
From: hwardsil@WOLFENET.com (Ward Silver)
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 14:03:06 -0800 (PST)
It sure seems to go a lot smoother when the guys in the pileup have the
confidence that they will have a chance.  Listening to him bounce back and
forth meant that even if I didn't get him in a particular segment, there
would be another shortly.

I think a lot of pileup misbehavior stems from the panicky feeling that
"if not now, then never."  A smoothie like Aki can calm the thundering
masses just by the power of competence.  Awesome!

What a good month for DX!  Four New Ones since the first of March!

73, Ward N0AX