TopBand: YB0ARA/9 today/H40AA

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: YB0ARA/9 today/H40AA
From: csus04@lmpsil02.comm.mot.com (Raymond Dave-CSUS04)
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 15:26:53 -0600
I also worked Aki this morning on 40 cw.  Gee, he is one fine operator.
It was impressive watching him alternate between working JA and US, and
doing a fabulous job of efficiently working down the pile.  It will be a
treat to have him do the same on 160.  Sounds like that may happen soon.

73. . . Dave
W0FLS