TopBand: Radial Debate

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Radial Debate
From: baycock@hiwaay.net (Bill Aycock)
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 02:31:13 -0600
Garry- Nice, pertinent, posting- much to the important point of this refector.

To satisfy my curiosity ( I plan to spend some time this summer getting one
or more antennae on 160), what antenna do you use on 160?

Thanks- Bill- W4BSG

>Perhaps, for you, there may be a whole lot of more interesting
>subjects--and you are certainly entitled to your opinion, and entitled
>to hit the delete key as often as you like. But I regret that you feel
>that way.
>I also do not have the option of using a vertical on topband---nor a
>yagi on 80, nor stacked yagis on the higher bands. In fact, I have never
>owned more than 10 feet of tower.
>Garry Shapiro, NI6T
>160 meters: not a band, but an obsession

Bill Aycock   ---   Persimmon Hill
 Woodville, Alabama, US 35776
 (in the N.E. corner of the State)
      W4BSG   --   Grid EM64vr