[Fwd: TopBand: YB0ARA/9]

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: [Fwd: TopBand: YB0ARA/9]
From: w9vne@fuse.net (James S. Danehy)
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 12:33:24 -0500
Phil Clements (K5PC)
> This has got to be the opening of the season! What a run
> Phil has made this morning. As I type this at 1220z, Dallas
> is in sunlight and Phil is S-9 on the meter!

I worked Phil at 1125 Z with one call (running 500 wts and inverted
L).He was strong enough here that I could have ragchewed with him. A QSO
I will certainly remember for a long time.

Someone said Phil is near VK6 land. If someone knows the name of city he
lives near I would like to know the name so I can look him up on the
map. Thanks if anyone can QSP that info. QSL N2AU. What is next ?

Jim W9VNE