TopBand: The great radial debate

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: The great radial debate
From: sire@omen.com.au (Steve Ireland)
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 06:21:15 +0800
Dear Tom, Carl and all,

I just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed the 'cut and thrust' of the
debate (and how much I have learnt) and the generally good spirit in which
it has been carried out in.

It's like life - you don't necessarily agree with everything you hear, but
some of it really opens the mind if you listen.

As NA0Y said, it is also a bit like a parliamentary debate - but I think the
intellectual standard is higher...

Vy 73,

Steve, VK6VZ

PS  To Rudy VE3BMV, for me 160 is like that long, cool walk to the fishing
pool in the early morning.  You bait the hook, cast the line, breathe the
air and half-watch the sunrise. Sometimes a big one comes along.  Sometimes
you fall in the fishing hole.