TopBand: TF3KX

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: TF3KX
From: eb6aok@jet.es (Enric)
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 22:32:43 -1

        Hi all,

does any of you know the qsl info about that station..?
BTW, I'm still waiting for KE7X/6Y5, TF/OH4GN, KP2/N9FD, J8/DF2SS, have you
received any of these cards in the last days..?

I  really don't know how condx are, since I've been out for a little while, but
yesterday (10) and today (11) I have heard and worked for #115 with very good
sigs, V26E. Yesterday I also heard someone signing KG4OX, did I heared well..?
Was  it really Guantanamo..? Unfortunatly he QRT'd very soon and I could not try
any shot, but sigs were also pretty good despite of QSB. Will keep an eye for
that in the next mornings (05z and on). CUL,

Greetings de:
            Josep EA6ACC
            Internet E-mail via Enric EB6AOK
            mailto:eb6aok@jet.es