TopBand: ZL7DK to Texas.

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: ZL7DK to Texas.
From: k5ab@texas.net (Alan E. Brown)
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 1998 00:32:04 -0600
TopBand Operators:
I had been expecting to have a chance at ZL7DK several hours past the
time that I worked them!!
FYI, on 04 MAR 98 at 0703 UTC on 1823.5 KHz much to my surprise ZL7DK
was listening "UP 7".  This is shortly after SUNSET at ZL7.  This is
about 4 to 5 hours earlier than I had expected to copy them.
Well, I'm new to TopBand this year and sure enjoying a different
flavor of radio propagation!  With 63 countries worked this season, I
am hooked.  ....lets see... next season, some BEV antennas for RX...
VY 73 and GL,
Alan  K5AB
Georgetown, Texas