TopBand: Condx Tuesday Morning

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Condx Tuesday Morning
From: csus04@lmpsil02.comm.mot.com (Raymond Dave-CSUS04)
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 09:06:30 -0600
Conditions this morning were remarkable.  YB0ARA/9 was back on with the
biggest signal ever heard here.  ZL7DK was also on with a nice signal
and working many midwest stations.  ZL7DK seemed to have surprisingly
few takers when I was listening.  N6MZ/KH9 was a little further up the
band and was very strong.  The loud signal award, however, goes to
JA1HQT who was pounding in at an honest S9+ on the transmit antenna.

I'll be out of town tonite so the band condx are sure to be good!

73. . . Dave
W0FLS