TopBand: ZL7DK & N6MZ/KH9

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: ZL7DK & N6MZ/KH9
From: miltj@aepnet.com (Milt Jensen, N5IA)
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 06:52:47 -0700
Both on this morning and worked on the 1st call.  TOO EASY!!  Much weaker
than the 9M0C, but these guys can HEAR!!!!  It is 1330 hear in NM and both
stations have exhausted the NA callers, calling CQ at length with no
returns.  They have both been working JAs for the last 30 minutes or so.
NC7W is now calling CQ right on top of the ZL7.

Phil YB0ARA/9 was 339 for a while this morning.  Joe, YC0LOW is 539 now at
15 minutes past sunup, but it not hearing me or others calling.  I got a
MI? one time and a QRZ a couple of times.  Maybe tommorrow.

G3PQA was banging in last night.  Worked on the 1st call.  Then called CQ
and was called by EI5HE.  Sure wish the band had been like this for the CQ
160 SSB over the weekend.  Everyone have a nice day.  73 de Milt, N5IA