TopBand: 9M0C in Cinere

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: 9M0C in Cinere
From: yc0low@ibm.net (Jo,yc0low)
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 07:53:42 +0700
Hello all,
I had  a brief Q with Mike (2224z, Feb 15) and he's still
complaining abt high QRN in Spratly Is. Although, I had
high QRN, too, but I heard his signal always vy well since
the first day of operation (Feb 11).

Clearly seemed that Mike and Don try hard to work as many topbanders
as they can by always calling CQDX in their sunrise/sunset times.
9M0C signal is consistenly loud (20dB over S9!) in Cinere. It can
only be compared to my two locals': YB1AQS or YB0JAX.
Hpe the cndx will improve soon. Happy chasing!

73 de Jo, YC0LOW, P.O. Box 147, Cinere 16514, Indonesia.
mailto:yc0low@ibm.net mailto:yc0low@qsl.net
http://wwp.mirabilis.com/3922554