TopBand: Boring Report - N6TR

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Boring Report - N6TR
From: n6tr@teleport.com (Tree N6TR)
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 09:01:40 -0800 (PST)
Well - four Europeans were heard last night, SM4CAN, DJ7AA, OZ7C and
DF2PY.  This was from about 05Z to 06Z.  Signals improved slightly
as time went on.  This is the first sign of improved propagation to
Europe in three weeks.

Heard the pileup on BY1QH this morning.  It was too early for me
to have a shot and I had to leave.  Will see what is happening on
the weekend.

We were hit pretty hard by an ice storm on Monday and the morning
dipole is down.

Still time to get your Stew Perry logs in.  Some of you sent in a
log in binary format.  It would really be best if I can get it in
ASCII format.  We have about 100 logs so far.

K1ZM - can you send me an ASCII file?  You sent .QDF which I can't
use.  K3UA - your return e-mail address doesn't work - please send
ASCII log.

If you didn't get a QSL message, please get in touch.  We should have
final results during February (hint, last year's winner is looking
good for a repeat).

Tree