TopBand: KUDOS TO V31

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: KUDOS TO V31
From: nl7z@alaska.net (kevin forster)
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 11:42:44 -0900 (AKST)
 There are still gentlemen on the band - as well as other bands. I have been
looking for v31 since he was qrv but no success. Then I heard him on 80 with
a large JA pile.
I waorked him and asked if he was qrv on 160 - he replied that he would be
in 10 minutes. After 10 min. he was right on freq. 1827 , we made a contact
and he made a couple of qrz's and the went back to 80 to his JA's. Thanks to
the op for helping me out on me 160 dxcc.     73 to all and cu in the test!
NL7Z ...