TopBand: Possible skeds for a SWL?

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Possible skeds for a SWL?
From: Karl_RS174461@compuserve.com (Robin Drage)
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 15:08:33 -0500
Hi all!

Just wondering whether any of you fellas would be prepared to help me out
in order to get some new States on 160m. At present I've only heard VA, PA,
NJ, NY, FL and IL. Mind you, I've only been on a couple of times. I'd like
to get in to a bit more this winter.

So, if any of you would mind arranging a sked for me to listen for you, I
would be delighted to try.

BTW, My name is Karl Drage and I'm an 18 year old student at Nene College,
Northampton in England. I'm in my first year of a three year degree in
Economics and management science with information systems (computers).

Well, if you can, and are prepared to help, I'd really appreciate it.

With the very best of seasonal 73,
de Karl - RS174461 (G - SWL)