TopBand: DX conditions nov.21-22

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: DX conditions nov.21-22
From: luisprk@tin.it (Luis Mansutti IV3PRK)
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 97 19:39:02 PST
Finally on friday morning, nov. 21, we got the first good opening of the month
to the WEST!
October has been much better (best day the 19th) but favouring the Northwest
(WA,OR,VE7 and KL7).
Yesterday, after some QSO's with the MiddleWest (w8/9's) most of the contacts
around sunrise have been with the Southwestern states as follows:
        05.50  W5DM     559     559 NM
        05.53  N7KA     559     449 NM
        05.56  W0RI     589     589 MO
        05.59  K5AM     579     579 NM
        06.03  NI6T     559     disappeared
        06.06  W0CM     569     579 KS
        06.09  N7JW     569     559 UT
        06.12  W7LR     569     559 MT
        06.15  KC7V     569     559 AZ
        06.18  W1XT/7   569     559 AZ  => my sunrise
        06.20  KJ7GD    559     559 AZ

This morning, saturday 22, called CQ for one hour, but absolutaly NOTHING
despite the good Solar Flux and K-index numbers as the previous day!
This BAND is unpredictable but really exciting !!! Thanks to everybody, I would
like also to get the QSL's as I'm collecting them for the USA Counties award on
160 ...

Luis IV3PRK  <luisprk@tin.it>