TopBand: zones

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: zones
From: W7lr@aol.com (W7lr@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 17:23:28 -0500 (EST)
By searching contest and old fashioned paper logs I've found some UA0 zones.
Is there any data base that gives zones vs calls?
If it will help others, here is what I've found so far:

zone 19:  RU0LL UA0FZ RA0FU RA0FF UA0FDX  UA0ZAZ UA0JB RW0LL

zone 18:  R0/UR8LV

zone 17: (not on topband):  UA9XCW  RK9XWH

zone unknown:  UA0KBP UA0DC RK0FWL RA0FA UA0KAG

Does anyone know the zones of the last group?

Like many have reported, topband condx are not very good, but did eke out 6
qsos to EU on the 18th and 4 on the 19th, so things are improving.  The snow
is starting too. 73 Bob W7LR, Montana.