TopBand: QTC de DF2PY

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: QTC de DF2PY
From: Dj6rx@aol.com (Dj6rx@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 15:01:10 -0500 (EST)
To: <topband@contesting.com>
Msg #6228  From: DF2PY  Date: 12-Nov 1924Z  Subj: Message for top-band
Reflecto
hello topbanders ! After the band had a good day on the 8th, with
Californians and KH6CC wkd here from central EU-even heard Earl,K6SE
wk EM1HO,and had the QSo rite after hi,we saw a dip in condx.
Spent the last days a few kW-hrs on CQing,but no luck.
Today it rose again a bit and the "biggies" like K0HA-W0RI and W5UN
set the western frontier for propagation from at least my QTH.
Don`t know whether the British Isle had more luck ? very often I
hear the SSB-Group on 1850 with gud sigs,but no one on the CW-portion
of the band.Jack seems to have a gud season into EU from his Pacific
location,but still some EUs need Hawaii on 160,anyone heard KH6AT
this fall on 160 ? OK,that are my impressions from Central Europe,
looking forward towards many more gud days on the band
73 `s and see u dwn there    de wolf-df2py-