TopBand: where to go next?

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: where to go next?
From: wimo-antennen@t-online.de (WiMo Antennen u. Elektr. GmbH)
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 97 16:53 +0100
Hi folks,
I am planning to go to the carribean in winter for a one-man DXpedition.
Bringing a 60ft vertical for 160m and 80m and some RTTY stuff...

First wanted to go to St. Lucia, but suppose that the PA0-DXpedition cleared
all
requests...
Now have the idea to go to either St. Barth / St. Martin or St. Vincent.

Would like to know your opinion if those countries are still needed (not only
on
lowbands)...
Maybe some of you have another suggestion?
My requests are (my wife is with me):

- sunny, warm, palm trees, beaches
- no malaria (had a big problem as FH/DF2SS some months ago)
- 'normal' hassle with customs and licence only (dont recommend me Jemen..)
- not too far from germany, have only 3 weeks (not Cocos Keeling this time,
  hi..)

Looking for your comments, please!
Thanks

Volkmar