TopBand: Boring Report - North Cook

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Boring Report - North Cook
From: n6tr@teleport.com (Tree N6TR)
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 06:35:10 -0700 (PDT)
Well - if N6ZZ can work these guys...  they must be good!!

Found them within a minute of turning on the radio on 1822, listening
up one.  Great technique - sending the calls on both transmissions to
make it very clear who is being worked and that the QSO was finished.

Also, a great signal.

Trey estimated their distance to be 3 fifths of that from VK9W.

Well, from this QTH, it is exactly three fifths - wonder how he does
that - maybe some sort of diversity radar receiving antenna or something
(but he never heard the VK9).

Well, nice way to make up for missing the VK9.

BTW, the DF2PY finsihed my WAC on 18 Sep at 04:46.  The other QSOs
included ZS4TX on 25-Aug, CY9AA on 1 July, UA0KAG on 12-Aug,
VK3ZL on 13-Aug and EM1HO on 23-Aug.

Bring on the KH7!!

73 Tree N6TR
tree@contesting.com

PS: Anyone have any idea why my cat is not sleeping with me any more?
She seems kind of heavy too.
 -
 ---