TopBand: CX2CB QSL - Finally!!

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: CX2CB QSL - Finally!!
From: w1zkvt@together.net (Ralph McClintock W1ZK)
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 1997 22:51:51 -0700
Hello All,
 Finally received a QSL today for a 160 contact with Rafael, CX2CB in
August 1995. The new address that was passed, by I forget who (around
April of this year) was the good one. It's interesting that the working
address is not listed on Rafael's card. The card front says "Reg. in
Callbook since 1962" and the address on the card is P.O. Box 17,
Montevideo, Uruguay. That's the BAD address.
 The address that WORKS is "Rafael Guasp, P.O. Box 27, Rocha, Uruguay"!..
An interesting aside; the rear side of the card has a great aerial shot
of Rafael's QTH showing his HF rombic and LF vertical.
 I hope this helps anyone who still needs a CX2CB card.

                               73's,   Ralph W1ZK      Vermont