TopBand: verticals

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: verticals
From: Jon.zaimes@dol.net (Jon Zaimes)
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 10:56:24 -0400 (EDT)
Hi John....I wonder if you have any experience with folded monopoles in a
phased-array? Would there be any particular problems in using it in a
2-element, 3-element or 4-square array? Planning on move to a bigger
property in quieter location within next year, so my "dream antenna" farm is
already growing, hi.....73/Jon

  The folded monopole has some